This weekly meme was created by That Artsy Reader Girl.
YES this list is going to be soooooo much fun to write out. Because I am incessantly eating or drinking while reading. (Or doing anything really.) The number one spot is thrillingly easy to fill. (Now that I’m writing this I’m going to make some…)
- Hot Chocolate/Cocoa – YUM. My favorite drink almost ever. I would drink it year round and all day if I could. (I am seriously going to make some now)
- Hot Tea – with lots and lots of sugar. Did I mention sugar?
- Iced/Sweet Tea – do you sense a theme yet?
- Sprite – okay. My list of sugary bevs grows ever longer…
- Enchiladas – I’m REALLY bad about this one. I make cheese enchiladas with red enchilada sauce WAY too much and usually I’m eating them while reading. I don’t eat them with library books. But e-books? Fair game.
- White powdered donuts – making this list makes me realize how extremely unhealthy my diet is. I mean, I know eating veggies is hard on my digestive track because of crohns, but still…abysmal.
- Any sort of dip, bean dip, queso, spinach dip, all of it – I love dips. Uhmmm.
- Clementines – these are so good. I could eat like a hundred of these sweet, delicious things. My stomach however, would not survive.
- Cheese & Crackers – another favorite. Cheese and crackers are a great staple. Just don’t use them as a bookmark.
- Anything else I can get my hands on – really, I’m not too picky about what I eat/drink while reading
What about you guys? What are some of your favorites? Let me know in the comments!