This is a website devoted to bookish things! Book reviews, book photos, book everything! (Books, books and more books essentially!) But I also talk about library things as well. To navigate use the bar above to click on what you’d like to view, whether it’s book reviews, news or book memes!
- Ariadne \\ a greek myth retellingWhen we do get women in myth they are usually evil or temptresses or some other variety of a woman who is considered bad or wrong. Much like Circe, Ariadne takes the myth as we know it and turns it into a powerful look at sexism and empowerment.
- March 2021 | a month in reviewMarch 2021, a month in review. What did I get up to this month bookish wise? From reading to posting and everything inbetween.
- This Golden Flame // a romance-less sci fi taleThis Golden Flame is a romance-less sci fi story. However, it did not work for me for a multitude of reasons.
- Book Box Subscription ReviewI’ve been wanting to put something together for awhile, but I needed some more time to try the boxes and get a feel for what they were offering. I’ve compiled my thoughts on the boxes I have gotten here. These are just personal opinions, so YMMV.
- Namesake || A Stunning ConclusionI was quite excited to get back to this world, because it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger, and I wondered what was going to happen in the next book and how many of the loose ends would be wrapped up. I feel overall that this book was an extremely satisfying conclusion to the first book.
- Sweet & Bitter Magic || Blog TourThis is one of those books I was really excited for. Witches, great summary, queer and a beautiful cover. And I very much enjoyed it.
- Covet, Crave #3 | Blog Tour PromoThis is a promo post for Covet by Tracy Wolff. Part of the book tour for Turn the Page.
- A Court of Silver Flames || Return to ACOTARACOSF brings us back into the world of ACOTAR — this time bringing Nesta and Cassian to the forefront. This book is a darker fantasy, but an emotional journey.
- The Vanishing Half || A ReviewThis book was both intriguing and well written. It is very firmly a historical fiction book, which I did not realize when I started. But honestly, the book was so good!
- The Once And Future WitchesThe Once and Future Witches is an excellent book full of an amazing amount of character development and interest.
- His Hidden Wife // ARC ReviewI received this arc in exchange for an honest review. I don’t have much to say about this book overall, other than I didn’t really like it.
- January 2021 Wrap Up | My Reading Month In ReviewWhat did I read this month? Did I have any five star reads? What about four star? Come find out with me!