Welcome to Lore of the Books! This is a website devoted to bookish things! Book reviews, book photos, book everything! (Books, books and more books essentially!) But I also talk about library things as well. To navigate use the bar above to click on what you’d like to view, whether it’s book reviews, news or book memes!
- A Court of Silver Flames || Return to ACOTARACOSF brings us back into the world of ACOTAR — this time bringing Nesta and Cassian to the forefront. This book is a darker fantasy, but an emotional journey.
- The Vanishing Half || A ReviewThis book was both intriguing and well written. It is very firmly a historical fiction book, which I did not realize when I started. But honestly, the book was so good!
- The Once And Future WitchesThe Once and Future Witches is an excellent book full of an amazing amount of character development and interest.
- His Hidden Wife // ARC ReviewI received this arc in exchange for an honest review. I don’t have much to say about this book overall, other than I didn’t really like it.
- January 2021 Wrap Up | My Reading Month In ReviewWhat did I read this month? Did I have any five star reads? What about four star? Come find out with me!
- End Of Year Book Survey 2020An End of the Year Survey. I look back at all the books I read and answer some questions + blogging and looing forward.
- Favorite 2021 Covers [So Far]There is just something about book covers…you are drawn to them (or not) and so I have compiled a list of my favorite 2021 book covers.
- 2021 Bookish Resolutions [Booktube]Will I keep to these resolutions, or will I fail???
- 2021 Anticipated Reads [Booktube]These are my most anticipated reads of 2021…although this is guaranteed to change.
- 2020 Top Reads [Booktube]My 2020 top reads. I cover my favorite reads of 2020 in an eleven minute video.
- The RavensI was really excited for a book about witches set in college. I feel like there is a dearth of books in the world set in college, so when I requested this I was extremely excited. I was hoping for something that I would love, and while I didn’t end up loving it, I did end up liking it. I felt that overall, this was a generally good book, but I also felt that there was some confusion for me in regards to certain parts. Or perhaps I just missed those moments and things were explained.
- How Do You Buy So Many Books?Every so often I get asked this question, mostly because my collection grows at quite an insane rate.