This is a website devoted to bookish things! Book reviews, book photos, book everything! (Books, books and more books essentially!) But I also talk about library things as well. To navigate use the bar above to click on what you’d like to view, whether it’s book reviews, news or book memes!
- One Last Stop; a queer romanceA f/f rom-com with a paranormal element — and a beautiful story that makes you smile. While I think RWRB is still better, this one is no sluggish second book.
- Fellowship of the Ring Tag // book tagI’ve been tagged to do the Fellowship of the Ring book tag! I answer the questions set forth…
- A Year In… // sequels this yearWelcome, welcome. This particular “A Year In” is dedicated to sequels. There were quite a few sequels out this year, which is always exciting. And it is only May, which means there are more yet to come. This post discusses the sequels I have read so far this year in hopes of finding out if I have any desire to read the remaining series, or give them a second chance.
- Updating My Goodreads // an organization attemptUpdating my Goodreads gives me pleasure; although not so much organizing it. I haven’t done this in a hot minute, but I wanted to go through everything on my Goodreads shelf and see what I could remove, add or reorganize.
- Ariadne \\ a greek myth retellingWhen we do get women in myth they are usually evil or temptresses or some other variety of a woman who is considered bad or wrong. Much like Circe, Ariadne takes the myth as we know it and turns it into a powerful look at sexism and empowerment.
- March 2021 | a month in reviewMarch 2021, a month in review. What did I get up to this month bookish wise? From reading to posting and everything inbetween.
- This Golden Flame // a romance-less sci fi taleThis Golden Flame is a romance-less sci fi story. However, it did not work for me for a multitude of reasons.
- Book Box Subscription ReviewI’ve been wanting to put something together for awhile, but I needed some more time to try the boxes and get a feel for what they were offering. I’ve compiled my thoughts on the boxes I have gotten here. These are just personal opinions, so YMMV.
- Namesake || A Stunning ConclusionI was quite excited to get back to this world, because it was left on a bit of a cliffhanger, and I wondered what was going to happen in the next book and how many of the loose ends would be wrapped up. I feel overall that this book was an extremely satisfying conclusion to the first book.
- Sweet & Bitter Magic || Blog TourThis is one of those books I was really excited for. Witches, great summary, queer and a beautiful cover. And I very much enjoyed it.
- Covet, Crave #3 | Blog Tour PromoThis is a promo post for Covet by Tracy Wolff. Part of the book tour for Turn the Page.
- A Court of Silver Flames || Return to ACOTARACOSF brings us back into the world of ACOTAR — this time bringing Nesta and Cassian to the forefront. This book is a darker fantasy, but an emotional journey.